The confirmed death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,354, as U.N. agencies and foreign aid donors continued to ramp up their emergency relief efforts.
Asean countries, especially Malaysia, hope that the military ruling Myanmar will extend the ceasefire beyond the previously ...
India, Sri Lanka ink major defence pact; Government holds meeting with Meitei-Kuki groups on Manipur conflict resolution, and more on Top news of April 5, 2025 ...
The death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake climbed to 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing, state media said ...
Three U.S. aid workers were laid off while in Myanmar helping the rescue and recovery from the country's massive earthquake, ...
During the meeting, Yunus expressed condolences and sympathy to the people of Myanmar following the tragic loss of life caused by the earthquake on 28 March ...
Day after day, Chinese rescue teams haul children and elderly people from collapsed buildings. Cameras beam the thanks of ...
Search teams have pulled more bodies from the ruins of buildings a week after a massive earthquake rocked Myanmar killing ...
Myanmar's military is limiting humanitarian aid in numerous earthquake areas, said the United Nations human rights office on ...
Here & Now 's Peter O'Dowd gets the latest on relief efforts in Myanmar with Melissa Hein, Myanmar head of communications for the World Food Programme.